Monster Motor Sport is a Trading name of Scoobyworld Ltd. At Scoobyworld we are committed to safeguarding and respecting the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHO WE ARE
Scoobyworld Ltd is the data controller in respect of personal information that we process in connection with our business (including the products and services that we provide). In this notice, references to we, us or our are references to Scoobyworld Ltd.
Our address is Scoobyworld Ltd, Unit 2 Prince William Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5DD. Our contact telephone number is 01509 266 400 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and store the following information
- Your name and title
- Contact information including email address and contact number
- Information about your computer, your visits to this website, your browser version and type, referral source, length of visit and page view and navigation through our website.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
- Information regarding transactions carried out between you are us.
- Information regarding subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters
- Any additional information that you choose to send us
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following reasons
- Processing of orders and administration of our website order system including sending you goods ordered.
- Sending you email newsletters regarding our products and services, if you have opted in to our newsletter service
- Collect payment from you for orders placed
- Deal with product or service enquiries made by you.
- Internal record keeping.
- Perform general, financial and regulatory accounting and reporting. Protect our legal rights and interests.
- To improve our products and services.
- If you are signed up to our newsletter service, to send you regular newsletters via email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to our suppliers or subcontractors (such as courier a company) in order to process and fulfil your order with us. We only disclose information that is absolutely necessary to fulfil your order, this may include your name, address, contact details and order details.
If you have opted in to our newsletter system we will disclose your email address and name to Mail Chimp whose services we use to provide our newsletters . You can opt out of this system at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe option in the newsletter emails or by contacting us to instruct us to remove you from our email list.
We do not sell or lease your information to third parties.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All transactions placed upon our website are protected by encryption technology.
You are responsible for keeping your login details including name and password secure.
You will require your password to log into our website, aside from this we will never ask you for your password.
You have the right to instruct us to provide you with any information we hold about you, once we have confirmation of your identity, such as a photocopy of passport or utility bill showing current address
You have the right to instruct that information we hold on you, such as your account on our website it removed.
Our newsletter system is an opt in process and you can be removed from this list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe option within the newsletter or as an alternative contact us to instruct us to remove you from the newsletter system
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE
You can update the information we hold on you at any time by contacting us or by logging into the account on our website
AMENDENTS TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to update this policy as and when required and the current version will be available upon our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may have links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website, policies or practices and so cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy please either write to us via email at email@example.com or by post to Scoobyworld Ltd, Unit 2 Prince William Way, Loughborough, LE11 5DD
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.